Welcome to the Electro-Training Institute, our website is currently undergoing an upgrade and we are only able to offer limited web services during this time. For further information about our courses and to enrol on a course please contact our helpful student administrators Brittany or Kahlia on 07 4724 4543. Alternatively you can contact the Company Director and Electrical Trainer Jeff McRobb on 0417 077 276.
The Electro-Training Institute offers Nationally Recognised training in Electrical and Refrigeration. With a strong focus on Industry competency we offer the following Nationally Recognised courses:
- Solar Grid-connect Installation and Design (UEENEEK125A, UEENEEK135A and UEENEEK148A)
- Split System Installation (UEE20111)
- Course in Restricted Electrical (various units of competency depending on your Trade from the UEE Training Package)
- Test and Tag course (UEENEEP026A)
- Electrical Contractors – Business (BSBSMB401)
- Electrical Contractors – Technical (UEENEEG105A)
We also offer the following non-accredited course:
- Solar Grid-connect with battery storage course
Courses can be held onsite (for a minimum of 8 students) or set classes are held regularly at the following locations:
- Brisbane (Logan)
- Melbourne (Reservoir)
Please find a calendar with upcoming course dates below. Feel free to contact our office to receive the course dates via e-mail or for any further information.